All entrants must submit a document of no more than 5 A4 pages that covers the key criteria set out for the category they are entering.
Before making your submission, please read the Terms and Conditions and ensure the following:
- All activities cited in support of your entries must have been on-going within the past 12 months.
- The entering party has to have an office in the ROI or NI, and the projects that support their entry must have taken place in these areas, unless stated otherwise in the category criteria (e.g. for international award categories).
- Make sure you focus on good hard information, backed up by solid facts and figures.
Submitting Your Entry
Before making your submission, please ensure the following:
- Entry Document: 5 A4 page PDF document in total, this must include ALL supporting materials. This must be in Portrait format.
- 50 word entry summary (300 characters MAX): Summary of your entry written in the 3rd person. This will be used in the Awards' event guide.
- A high-quality JPEG version of your organisation logo (at least 300dpi).
- Trophy Recipient: We require the name and position of the person accepting the trophy on your organisation's behalf should you be successful.
- Maximum File Size: No more than 8 MB for each item.